09 November 2010

Write. Every day.

How people come up with consistently interesting blogposts is a mystery to me.

I'm going to start carrying a notepad and jotting down ideas as they occur to me.

This will not be just a piss-and-moan, complaint department blog.

This will not be a mommy blog (when I actually become a mommy).

This will not be an "I don't know what to write about. So...here's what I had for dinner" blog.

I don't know what this will be.

But I promise to write. A lot. Also, if I told you about this blog, consider yourself among the lucky three. I'm not yet ready to share this with the world. If you're here by sheer accident, keep coming back. Everything will get better.

This is a picture from Todos Santos, where Patrick and I will get married next year.







No comments:

Post a Comment